my parents.
I'm so thankful they live close to us and our lives are intertwined physically and emotionally and spiritually. I'm so grateful that my children are close to their grandparents. I'm so happy that they are able to attend pretty much everything that my kids are in and that they enjoy my children just as much as I do. I do not want to ever take that or them for granted. I know that I can call my mom or dad at any given moment and ask them for anything and they will do everything in their power to help me. My dad went and got my antibiotics for me yesterday and he brings Elli home from preschool twice a week, taking her out for lunch first. These special lunch dates are precious time that they get to spend together. It warms my heart knowing how much he looks forward to them and how much they mean to Elli too. My mom is my best friend and we talk almost daily. She's always there for me and my family. She's taught me so much and continues to do so even now. I'm just so glad that God chose them to be my parents, I couldn't ask for better.
I Do Now
1 day ago





No comments:
Post a Comment