my kids' teachers.
Yesterday, Zack got to bring treats to school for his birthday and although I had to send store-bought treats instead of homemade like I would have liked, due to the school's policy, I decided to send along a homemade brownie just for Zack's teacher, whom I am friends with. Zack told me it was kind of awkward to have his mom friends with his teacher. This led me to a discussion with him and with her and lots of thoughts in my head about the subject. I am certain that it's a good thing, not awkward as Zack described. ;-)
We've been blessed with some awesome teachers in our many years of school with our boys and now with Elli too. And a few not so awesome... which makes me all the more appreciative of the great ones! I'm grateful for teachers in general and for what they give to children, on top of the education.
I Do Now
1 day ago





No comments:
Post a Comment