ZACK! My third son turns 9 today. He is such a blessing. He has the most infectious giggle you've ever heard. He is quick to smile and can really entertain us. He is extremely talkative and not at all shy. He also loves to sing. He is the epitome of the annoying little brother and I secretly love that about him. I can't believe how much my baby boy is growing up and so so so way too very fast for my liking! Zack wants to do (and succeeds more often than not!) everything that his older brothers do. Even though some (ok, most) days his brothers and I are a little annoyed by his constant talking, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I'm so grateful for Zack, just the perfect way that God made him.
Today is also Thanksgiving, I hate that the holiday may overshadow my son's special day. But he had his on the day he was born when his birth overshadowed our family's Thanksgiving dinner! He decided to come and my water broke right after my mom put the turkey in the oven. :) It was an interesting and special holiday that I will never forget!!! Every year when that side of my family gets together for Thanksgiving, I can't help but smile as I remember the chaos that ensued when I hollered downstairs to the guys watching football that my water just broke. :)
Zack is a fun kid with beautiful blue eyes, cheesy smile (oh maybe that's just for me and my ever-present camera!), and a joyful and kind heart. Joy is one word that always comes to mind when I think about Zack, and I pray that it will always be so for him for the rest of his life. He brings me joy daily and I love him all the way to the moon, and back. <3 p="p">
3>
I Do Now
1 day ago












Wow! I can't believe how much he has grown up recently. His little face has changed completely! He's still a good looking kid though! I also can't believe he is nine!!! Little cracker-zack! I hope his day was wonderful!
ReplyDelete