Wednesday, January 21, 2009

sweet baby love

Seriously?
You've got to be kidding me, Mom... Please excuse this mommy gush post!
Oh my sweet babydoll is really perfecting
expressing herself lately. please excuse the spikey fuzzy hair,
we're in a growing it out phase...
when she is happy and silly...
she is REALLY a ham. see...
and when she is sweet,
she is so sweet she melts my heart...
I think she is edible and nibble on her regularily,
a habit she has chosen to pick up also,
she prefers her toes, while I go straight for her chubby lil neck.
but the best has got to be her cheeks...
Oh, how I love this sweet babydoll!
and I get the sense that the feeling is quite mutual.
she's very much a momma's girl.
mommy's angel....
what do you think?
Isn't she the epitomy of sweetness?
OK ok, I'll stop gushing about my sweet baby love now,
it's time for lunch... maybe I'll go for her ears today.

3 comments:

  1. She is so delicious that I almost want to have my own to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww. I love love love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aweee!!! She is soo gorgeous!!! So happy too. You two are amazing parents!!!! Your children are truely blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete