Monday, January 5, 2009

November

Elli taking a nap in November... Doncha love her cute jacket I got on clearance?
she does! lil fashionista that she is...
I just got done with a photo shoot for a client and thought I'd throw her on there for a few snaps.



Zack turned 5 on Nov 22nd. He celebrated with his first "friend" party and a pirate theme complete with bounce house, courtesy of our good friends at TJ Party Rentals.

another pirate cake by mommy....
(did this same design for Cole's 9th)
Daddy did a whole lotta work to gt that thing up and down....
thanks dad!
Jill and Travis at Thanksgiving...
and Mia and Forest...my kids and my parents
and my whole family...
bath time after our shots yesterday made us feel much better!
Zack got his 5 shots that day, he did great!
everyone loved Elli at Thanksgiving....





especially Aunt Jill

who tried to give her wine. LOL
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment