we hit August running....
LOL, just kidding... this is from the family camping weekend. My mom's entire side of the family gets together one weekend a summer to camp. Elli was just a month old, so she and I visited camp but didn't stay. So I didn't take any of these camping photos but I am glad someone did! So while camping, they did some walking....
rock collecting....
and lots and lots of bike riding... Zack still talks about it and wants to camp again at the same place. We had our own little cul de sac and the boys could ride around and around. It was also extremely hot that weekend. That's Uncle Travis with the boys... where's your helmet Trav?
And Cole spent 4 days at Camp Wesley Woods.... fishing, mud sliding, creek stomping, taking care of farm animals, and learning about God were his hilights. He actually said his favorite thing this year was the horseback ride. He was the only kid in his group who didn't catch a fish. And they slept in the barn! It was just about one day too long for him, but he had a blast and can't wait to go back next summer. We love that place!
I love her beautiful blue eyes...
look at those cheeks already!
having some fun with my princess....
we are all about the accessories...

um, have I mentioned my elephant obsession yet? Elli the elephant theme....
Zack loves her sooooo much
spoiled at all?
after a bath....
a four generation picture
Elli's baptism was beautiful.
we hung out with our church small group friends...
OK, these are backwards but I cant figure out how to switch them... here is how I left Zack at preschool for the first time...














lazy days of summer....





No comments:
Post a Comment