Monday, January 5, 2009

October... first Halloween, pumpkins, leaves and more!

I love this series of photos of Luke and Elli loving on each other...



such a happy girl...




fall=fun







dang it, I did it backwards again! Here's the finished results of our pumpkin carvings.
Scroll down to see us carve them LOL.
hard work...



eeewwwww





Luke isn't so sure of the grossness.
Cole loves digging the guts out of the pumpkins.

This was Elli during the carving...
Our church's fall festival...
Zack LOVED the hateack ride and he rode it over and over.Cole choosing pumpkins



Megan was teaching Elli to cheer "I-S-U"


We worked the church's pumpkin patch quite a bit so one sunny afternoon, I had a lil photo shoot while we were there...






Zack and Elli are sure forming a close bond! No one makes her smile so much!

Halloween!!!
We have an Eagles going on....
we have the fan...
the coach "Andy Reed"... and one cute football player...


and a cheerleader!
we went to our town's celebration and the boys sat in the police carLuke sorted his stash...




No comments:

Post a Comment