Monday, January 5, 2009

paparazzi in full force...

our first of many photo sessions....





it was so warm... she liked laying on that soft blanket in the grass.


and I got my yummy baby foot fetish going...

I snapped this one of Cole as we left the park after our park photo session....
the following are from that session....
I love the boys laughing in this one.
Dave took some shots of the boys while I nursed Elli....









Laying on her blanket that Great Grandma Case had made for her.
and hanging out in her pretty bassinet that Kacy made her...
I loved that pink polkadot outfit, sniff sniff....
big brother Zack
snoozin....

her official birth announcement
Cole out in our backyard during a little photoshoot
I do so love those freckles and his easy smile. :)
Luke needed to update his resume for modeling so we tried a few shots...

I love my goofy boy


yawn... photo sessions are rather boring for the princess.


Does she look 2 weeks old?

Cole is such a good helper!
He loves snuggling his baby sister.

she loves him too

feel the love

posin' for the paparazzi


hangin' at the pool

the pampered princess


Now that she is home, Elli enjoys cuddling with big brother Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment