Through the Lens Thursday sponsored by my friend Janet.
A glimpse of my life through the lens
right now looks like this...
a lot of this going on outside this week...
So Elli and I have been having some fun inside.
She loves her baths!
She's such a ham lately!!!
she loves her bathtime puppies!
this is the scene every naptime

isn't she beautiful?
oh so cute!

She loves her baths!
She's such a ham lately!!!
she loves her bathtime puppies!
this is the scene every naptime
isn't she beautiful?
oh so cute!

today, she is sporting 4 piggies!
so silly
I am really enjoying my baby girl.
Every single minute.
ps... you can click on any photo to see it BIG!
I highly recommend it because they are even cuter up close. :)








Oh oh oh she has the CHEESE face too! YAY! I missed that when Zack decided he was too big boy for it.
ReplyDeleteOh she has that CHEESE face just like her brother Zack!!!
ReplyDeleteyes, she has just started that. You know I am LOVING it!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is such a DOLL!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe boys look like they are having a blast in the snow.
ReplyDeleteI adore the photo of naptime.
I love having these pictures of my beautiful grandchildren at my fingertips when I'm at work. Thanks for posting them. Love you
ReplyDelete