Saturday, January 9, 2010

anniversary


Today is 7 years...

seems like yesterday sometimes.

While, I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy...

I'm not sorry that my baby is in heaven.

While I still hurt,

I'm glad she is singing with the angel choir.

While I sometimes ache that I never got to hold her,

I'm comforted that she went straight into the arms of Jesus.

this song has brought me much comfort in the subsequent miscarriages I had and I hope no one else out there reading this has to carry this pain,

but unfortunately, I know there are many...

so it is my prayer that you listen and take comfort in His arms.

If you'd like to read where the journey of loss took me,

read my post from two years ago here

2 comments:

  1. This is inadequate for your pain, but know that you are always in my prayers and are surrounded by hugs.

    ReplyDelete