Thursday, January 7, 2010

Through the Lens Thursday

Through the Lens is sponsored by my friend Janet.
It's a glimpse into my life through my ever present camera lens.
so..........
what I am doing this cold dreary January... bonus points if you can see and figure out what Elli is doing in the above photo ;-)

I have begun to read the chronological bible.

I'm on Day 26 after just 3 days doing it.

I love it!

And what Elli is doing...
just wishin' we could go outside...
But alas,
single digit highs and -30 windchills do not allow such a thing.
It is a long long long winter and it's just begun.

We are all home,

safe and sound and snowbound today...

with thirty-some inches on the ground and blowing everywhere,

thanks to the 40mph winds today

and 7 additional inches of snow we got yesterday and last night.

Oh, and my laptop died so if you don't see much of me,

that's why.

:(

I loathe January.



3 comments:

  1. Sweet picture of Miss Elli! Stay warm. Sounds like a day for hot chocolate to me.

    God's word just pulls you in doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like what we have tody-- you must be in Iowa? or the midwest? Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes central Iowa. BLECH! Worst winter ever in my lifetime!!!

    ReplyDelete