Wednesday, December 31, 2008

more fun in May



Zack and I spent a lot of time outside. He was just learning to ride his bike. He'd ride down to the end of the block.... hop off, and pick some dandelions...


and drive back home....


and bring me the flowers. :)


Cole went on a special "guys only" fishing trip with daddy and my brother,uncle and grandpa.



Luke grew his hair really long....


we did May Day baskets with cousin Kellie....


The first ultrasound in May, I went alone to. I simply wasn't worried. I had an overwhelming sense of peace. I wasn't too happy that she was still breech and really not in a good position to turn. They started to speak of scheduling a manditory C-section. But her blood flow, etc continued to look great. Just look at those cheeks!




My mom went with me to the second ultrasound in May and Elli waved to us.






We spent a lot of time playing with the dogs in the backyard...
here's Dave and Cole with Copper and Comet.




Zack got this little stuffed animal dog and named it Susie.... but it's a boy he insists. Susie was our cousin's bulldog who got run over earlier this year. This Susie continued to be a best buddy of Zack's for a while.




No comments:

Post a Comment