My little brother Travis has always been a confirmed batchelor... said he'd never get married, and for a while, we really believed him. That was, until he met Jill. They are PERFECT for each other. They both said they didn't think they'd get married. They have dogs together and a house and it was fine that way for both of them. Travis invited us all to be a part of a very special weekend for them. It was supposed to be a hot air balloon ride but the weather didn't cooperate so we decided the zoo was a perfect place. His plan was for me to take a photo of the two of them.
So I did...
then he turned to her and got down on one knee....
and proposed to her....
it was so sweet and I just kept snapping pictures even though my eyes were filled with tears and I couldn't see. LOL
She finally said YES! And then turned and realized we were all in on it.
as we unveiled a giant Congratulations! sign (it was huge because it was meant to be seen from the hot air balloon! LOL)







No comments:
Post a Comment