Thursday, April 8, 2010

Through the Lens Thursday - Easter weekend edition

Through the Lens this week
is going to have to be my Easter pictures
because I haven't touched my camera all week!
shocking I know!
Elli loved the bubbles from Papa's new bubble machine.
Easter morning...
yes, princesses get bedhead.
Elli loves her new shoes and her new doll
and her new purse and bracelets.

chocolate bunnies for breakfast!
After church...

Uncle Travis and Aunt Jill brought bunnies!

She may look sweet and innocent...
but I guarantee she is up to something!
more bubbles!

Easter egg hunt!


chocolate!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
is brought to you by Janet
Check out her pictures through her lens today!

3 comments:

  1. That's the best bed head ever! Love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo of Elli gazing at the bunny is positively precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, look at that bed head! LOL Your kids are absolutely adorable as always, it looks like you had a fantastic Easter!

    ReplyDelete