Thursday, March 4, 2010

Through the Lens Thursday


I stalked my kids today.
The afternoon sunlight has been so pretty,
I couldn't resist.
I love the way it makes Elli's beautiful eyes sparkle.
So I snapped off about 100 pictures of at snacktime
while she munched on her pretzels
and alternated giving me looks that said
"what in the world are you doing mommy?"
and
"dude, enough with the paparazzi mommy!"
and
"take my picture because I'm so cute"
see....
(click on the photos to see a bigger version... you totally have to for these faces!!!)
her beauty just takes my breath away.

My poor Zack has bronchitis.
But as he was doing his homework,
I had fun playing with his goofy faces he likes to make.
He kept saying things like
"take a picture of me with a mustache brown marker"
and
"look at this face"
and
"cheeeeeeeeeeeeeese"
Poor guy also alternated coughing in his elbow
and blowing his nose. I swear he is going to break a rib with how hard he is coughing today. Hope those meds kick in soon!



I totally had to literally sit ON Luke to get his.
You'd never know he was a model a few years ago
if not for his gorgeous face. ;-)


And then there was Cole.
He was on to me.
He was being a good boy,
as he mostly always is,
and putting his clean laundry away.
I followed him around trying to catch him in good light.
He said
"are you like stalking me or what?"
That was fun!
There's my through the lens Thursday.
Check out Janet's blog and her

3 comments:

  1. That middle picture of elli is hysterical, lol!! And I love the big one of Luke....soooo handsome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful kids. I love how you captured their personalities in those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. I need to follow my kids around one of these days, camera in hand.

    ReplyDelete