Elli turns one today.
We celebrated yesterday with a princess birthday party.
So today will be low key with lots of snuggle time and playing with new toys. I plan on doing nothing but enjoying her. She is still sleeping right now. She was adorable yesterday, showing off her walking skills, wrinkling up her nose in that ornery grin of hers, and just being the beautiful little girl that she is. The past year has been amazing getting to know my sweetheart daughter... so now I look forward to watching her grow up. (sniff sniff). I can hardly believe she is one. I am completely head over heels over the moon for this girl. And the cool thing is, the feeling is mutual. :)





Benj and I watched the whole thing with rapt attention. Benj declares her "a cutie". She is SOOOo adorable, and seriously did she ever wear any outfit more then once?
ReplyDeleteBut, but but but...we want more...I want to see the Princess party!!! What a wonderful gift this will be for her to see how adored and adorable she was in her first year!
BEEEEEUTIFUL! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the Princess party pictures also.