My friend, Janet, is doing "Through the Lens Thursdays" and I thought I would join her.
I sometimes literally live my life looking through my lens
so I thought it would be fun to share my life that way.
This photo is appropriate for many reasons
one being because I took it while nursing
which is a big part of my life with Elli right now,
and was for many combined years with my boys too.
It's also a good glimpse of me because it's Elli
and she looks just like me... except her weird hair,
that's all her dad. ;-)
And this is a picture of her hair
so maybe it's not very me after all. LOL
But the fact that it is in piggy tails is so very me
because I love piggies
and have been waiting forever
to be able to put my daughter's hair in piggies
I can link and add photos and videos but I can't paste things like embedding codes for utube videos or buttons or anything. Weird. I miss my music Mondays.






I love this shot. Those piggies are sweet. I'm so glad you're joining us.
ReplyDelete