



Ok this video is totally lame but it's the only one to found online so ignore the video and enjoy photos of my princess while you listen. It is this baby girl of mine who makes me strive to be a better person, to have a better marriage, to be an example for her. I have such big dreams for her. I think she deserves so much happiness. God blessed us with her in such a special way and He has been with her since before she was even concieved. He has revealed so much to me through her. I know she has bigger and better purposes in this life than I can ever imagine and I look forward to watching His plan unfold. I'll be watching....
Ok well, maybe not. My blog will not let me paste anything in here. It hasn't let me for a month and i simply haven't had time to research more to find out why. I guess if you really want to hear the song, you can google it. Darn it. :( it is called "She was Watching" by Mark Schultz.





She's so precious. I know your heart just overflows when you look at her.
ReplyDeleteI see bows!! Yea for bows! Yea for hair being long enough so mommy can do bows! She is a sweetie.
ReplyDelete