Tuesday, March 24, 2009

please pray for Stellan

a friend asked me to pray for him and referred me to her blog,
to which, I am now hugely addicted
and completely humbled by.
We have a lot on common,
me and MckMama,
We are both photographers.
We both have 3 boys and 1 girl.
Both live in the midwest.
And most importantly,
we both rely on God and trust Him completely.
Here is a link to her blog.
If you have some time,
or make some like I did yesterday,
read the entire story of Stellan
and be humbled and inspired by his mother's
incredible faith
through the most difficult times.
I only hope that I would have been as strong
and faith-filled as she was
if my sweet Elli would have developed the hydrops
they were worried she might
through all of our complications
during her pregnancy.
Now, dear sweet little Stellan is in the hospital
and in desperate need of prayers.
Please join me in praying for complete healing
once again for this little 4 mo old boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment