time flies...
this becoming more and more apparent to me lately.
There are so many moments that take my breath away
as a mother,
as an active Christian,
in a church that is alive,
as a mother trying to bring her children up to love Him
and develop a relationship with Jesus.
I want to live my life
pleasing to Him.
this life
this one life I have.
I'm so grateful for it.
And I owe it all to Him.
But do I live daily showing that?
I want to
I strive to.
And when I fall miserably short,
which I do,
daily,
He loves me anyway.
And he shows me
with his amazing grace.
Do I show Him how much I love Him?
Do you?
you only get one life
...so love it!
One of the band members sums it up like this on their website:
"'One Life to Love' still gives me chills," says Jason. "It also goes back to the meaning behind 33Miles-the idea that life can be short, that Christ lived only thirty-three years on this earth. So the question remains: what will you and I do with our miles, with the years we are given?"
You only get just one time around,
you only get one shot at this
One chance to find out the one thing
that you don’t wanna miss
One day when it’s all said and done
I hope you see that it was enough
This one ride, one try, one life to love.
By 33 Miles
whom I saw last year perform in Ankeny
with some good friends of ours.





I love that song. It a great reminder.
ReplyDelete