Thursday, February 4, 2010

Through the Lens Thursday

Elli and I can't wait to be able to play outside.
Spring seems so far away.

She isn't feeling so hot today.

but that doesn't stop her from flashing me a smile
when she sees me taking her picture.
don't you love the snot drip?
(click on the picture to enlarge it)
she takes my breath away...




cheese!
crazy flyaway hair today...
I love those eyelashes!!!
almost as much as I love her toes...
she thought it was funny that I was taking a picture of her toes...
so I had to tickle em!
I wish this was video.
Have a good day!
I hope we made you smile. :)
is brought to you by my friend Janet.
Visit her blogs. Check out her amazing photos today.








2 comments:

  1. Oh, she's such a cutie pie. I love her big laugh at the end. I wish that was a video too. Great series of pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did! She is a little ray of sunshine. Hope the snot goes away soon. Finny is the same today. Po babies.

    ReplyDelete