Thursday, November 19, 2009

Through the Lens Thursday

My princess loves princesses!

A dream in my heart has come true.

And a dream we've had for so many years

will come true in just over two weeks

when we take our princess to Walt Disneyworld

for the first time.

We get to do princess stuff there

and not just pirates and Buzz and dinosaurs,

which we will still do

because of course the 3 boys are coming too. LOL

And because truth be told, Elli likes that stuff too.

But we get to go have breakfast with princesses!

And Elli gets to wear dresses and get her photo taken with

her beloved Cinderella!

("rella" to her, all princesses and

pretty girls are "rella" to Elli)

Here are some pretty as a princess photos

I took of Elli yesterday...

Those of you who aren't Disney freaks like us

will not understand, I know.
And that's OK.
:)
It's my dream.
And hers I think.
And I am so excited
so so so excited
to see how excited she is going to be.
If how happy and excited
she was in Claire's last night at the mall
when she saw all the cinderella pretties
is any indication...
it's going to be MAGICAL!
And yes, I have about 5 huge memory cards ready to go
so there WILL be millions of photos. :)
Daddy has the video camera charging already too.
Prince Charming has nothing on this daddy...
who is completely wrapped around his princess's finger already.
<3



Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true

5 comments:

  1. Awww...she is SO CUTE. I know how much you have longed for this experience Michelle, and I'm thrilled that you are finally experiencing it. Have a wonderful time. I am looking forward to the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious.........can't wait to experience all this with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious! Enjoy your magical trip with your princess(and princes).

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are complete Disney freaks!!! And you are so right ... magical indeed! Especially with a sweet little princess along. We were there in Oct this year ... our little princess was 16 mos. We are going back in Sept 2010, can't wait to watcher enjoy if at 27 mos! Its such a great place to vacation for all ages! My oldest princess is 14, my youngest now 18 mos, and we have three wild and crazy "princes/pirates" inbetween them ... makes for a very fun and magical time! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete