"What It Means To Be Loved"
by Mark Schultz
as performed live in Grimes IA at the concert we sponsored.
I have loved this song since I first heard it
live in this moment
and I couldn't wait for his new album to come out.
There are so many songs on this album that speak to me.
Stellan's mom has shown him what it means to be loved
and prayed for around the world.
And it's exactly what I would do in her shoes
or in the mother's shoes in this song.
And what I had already chosen to do
when the Dr indicated Elli could have complications in utero also.
As several of my friends know all too well,
life is short.
We are never guaranteed a tomorrow.
We are never promised we will be able to see our children grow up.
We only have today
and we need to live today
and not worry about tomorrow.
Live, knowing you are loved
beyond comprehension.
Find the good in your today.
And show someone what it means to be loved.





Beautifully said. Some days I can't believe you are really my daughter, my best friend. I am so proud of you. I admire you strong faith, you are a great role model, you are a loving wife and mom who would do anything for her family, you care about everyone, so much you forget to take care of yourself sometimes. You amaze me
ReplyDelete*blushing* wow thanks mom. :) <3 I love you too.
ReplyDelete