Monday, October 19, 2009

Music Monday - Inside Out Special Guest Blogger My Son Cole

Inside Out

by Hillsong


Hi this is Cole. I'm eleven.

I like this song because I like what the message says.

It says I'll love you from the inside out.

That means we need to love God on the inside and out.

That means that we need to sacrifice our lives to God

and do everything for him and do what he wants.

I like to sing this song because it reminds me that I need to live for God.


:) Hi, this is Cole's mom.

He's a pretty amazing kid, that one.

Please listen to his favorite song.


I wish my blog would let me paste the words and embed.

4 comments:

  1. I like the song too! Even though it is hard to offer our lives as a living sacrifice to God, we know that when we do we get so much more than what we have given up!

    Keep seeking God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength and you will be a mighty man of God! We need more kids like you that will give all to God and make a difference in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cole,
    What a great song with such a powerful message. Thank you for sharing it with us. I am proud that you are able to express what the song means to you and also witness this to others. Good for you!

    Mrs. Hentscher :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! :) He was thrilled to get comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also enjoy this song, Cole. What I loved about the video was watching thosands of arms raised in praise and the faces of worship!

    I have know doubt that your purpose on this earth is to live for God and do his work. Your youthful evangelism is inspiring, Cole!

    ReplyDelete