Monday, October 5, 2009

Music Monday - Hold On

I love this song.
I picture Jesus saying these words to me.
I hold on. I cling to Him.
I picture Him running to me
as I am stumbling towards Him reaching out my hand.
My blog still won't let me embed anything so you have to click the link to hear the song. :( Sorry! I really like the band 33 Miles though so if you click and listen, you can find others by them too. I hope you find something that speaks to you!
Cole and I have been singing this one together in the van a lot. We both love it.
I love that we bond over praise music.
It touches both of our hearts.
I love that the two of us can share our love of music
and our love of Jesus
and I hope that we always can...
but in case we can't...
I HOLD ON to these moments with both hands
and my heart.
And although these lyrics are written as Him singing them to us,
I feel like I am saying them to Cole sometimes too.
He's growing up way too fast,
they all are!
And I want to HOLD ON to them so tight and never let them go.
And I want them to know how I will always be here
for them to HOLD ON to too.
I'll give you hope
I'll give you faith
and if it's dark
I'll light the way.
For you, for you
by your side, until the end
Until you're standing tall again
I'm here
I'll always here here.

No comments:

Post a Comment