Wednesday, February 27, 2013

thank you Jesus and Jamie Grace

I'm working on cleaning out a cabinet today... a little project that's turning into a much bigger one, as usual. And at first I was grooving out to Group1Crew with my oldest son, then he left to go play Fifa13 on PS3 and abandoned me so I told him to put on some other music for me (I'm old and soft and while I enjoyed rocking out with him, I can only take so much Group1Crew ;-P) so he put on Jamie Grace and left me to my cleaning. So just try to listen to her songs and not dance around like a crazy lady... or is it just me? I'm belting out the lyrics at the top of my lungs and I realize this is JUST what I needed to hear after yesterday's blog post. :) Funny how He works like that!  I felt some confirmation and a lot of joy with a little bit of peace. Gimme dat gimme dat!


Your name in lights
My biggest dream
My all in all
You're all I need
Hand in hand with the master of all creativity
And I won't stop until I know
All my facebook friends and foes
Look at me and only see one thing

I'm a God girl that's who I'll be
From the top of my head to the soles of my feet
I can't deny it, wouldn't even try
I'm your girl in a crazy world
God girl that's who I'll be
From the top of my head to the soles of my feet
No I can't deny it, wouldn't even try
I'm yours

Oh I'm a love girl and I'll always be
From the top of my head to the soles of my feet
I can't deny it, wouldn't even try
I'm your girl for the whole wide world to see


and especially this one





Your smile's always shining out
And they know what it's all about
It's not hard for them to figure out
The way you show Jesus
You know love is what they heard
And you didn't even say a word
Ain't it funny that's the way it works
When you know Jesus

Oh it's like flipping on a light switch when you're walking into this room
It's so undeniable

I gotta tell you that I like the way
Any time anywhere any place
It's written all over your face
The way you love Jesus
And it always speaks to me
A little joy with a touch of peace
It's so inspiring
The way you show Jesus

So gimme that gimme that
And show me that show me that
Oh gimme that gimme that
The way you show Jesus

When I'm feeling down on my luck
When life's hard and times get tough
You're right there to pick me up
When you bring Jesus
Cause every now and then
We all need a really good friend
You're always one of them
When you show Jesus

And oh it's like flipping on a light switch when you're walking into this room
It's so unmistakable

I gotta tell you that I like the way
Any time anywhere any place
It's written all over your face
The way you love Jesus
And it always speaks to me
A little joy with a touch of peace
It's so inspiring
The way you show Jesus

So gimme that gimme that
And show me that show me that
Oh gimme that gimme that
The way you show Jesus

Oh it's like flipping on a light switch when you're walking into this room
You're so unmistakable
And oh show up any time of day you could never get here too soon
You're so unbelievable you're so unbelievable

Just gimme that gimme that
And show me that show me that
Oh gimme that gimme that
The way you show the way you show him

I gotta tell you that I'm liking the way
Any time anywhere any place
It's written all over your face
The way you love Jesus
And it always speaks to me
A little joy with a touch of peace

It's so inspiring
The way you show Jesus

So gimme that gimme that
And show me that show me that
Oh gimme that gimme that
The way you show Jesus

So gimme that gimme that
Hey show me that show me that
Oh gimme that gimme that
The way you show Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment