Monday, May 4, 2009

Music Monday - One Little Heartbeat at a Time

I heard Steven Curtis Chapman's "One Little Heartbeat at a Time" for the first time on Friday night and it was like God speaking directly to me. I sobbed and sobbed as I danced with Elli in my sling pouch and snuggled her little heart next to mine as God's love poured over both of us.
I had an amazing weekend away at Women of Faith with my daughter, my mom, and some of my best friends from church. It was pretty amazing having 3 generations together there. I think at least 50 women told me how beautiful my daughter was. What else could I say but "I think so too and thank you". :)
She is beautiful because she is the daughter of the King.
Steven Curtis Chapman is an amazing man, amazingly strong Christian, as well as an extremely talented song writer and artist. I thank God for letting him share this song this weekend because it is EXACTLY what I needed to hear right now. I hope it touches you as much as it touched me.



1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful, Michelle. I'm so glad you had such and awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete