Monday, April 13, 2009

Music Monday - Still Calls Me Son

John Waller's song "Still Calls Me Son" has been running through my head for days.
Especially the last verse.
This song moves me and gives me goosebumps every time I hear it.
I hope you are moved by it as well.

OK so most likely He will call me His daughter as opposed to son
but it's all good. Same same. ;-)
One day as I breathe my last
And I know my days on earth have ended
When every hour is spent
I will close my eyes in amazement
And I'll hear angels
They'll be singing Amazing Grace
Cause he will run to me
And he will kiss my face
He will not let go of me
After where I've been
He will welcome me
I won't understand How he'll put his robe on me
It will be amazing
That he'll still call me son
Amazing grace how sweet the sound
When he calls me son
I once was lost but now I'm found
Cause he calls me Son
what a promise we have in Him
what HOPE we have because of Jesus.
so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment